Micro Centrifuge – Purispin 15
Micro centrifuge with compact design
Soft-Close & Locking of Door
- Touch by one hand enables a door to close easily.
- It doesn’t make a big noise during door closing.
- Dual sensors make sure the door is closed firmly.
- This reliable locking method helps users to get free from the concern of any risk during high speed operation.
Quick & Smooth Operation
- For the different needs of acceleration & deceleration speed, the inclination for variable speed area can be adjusted.
- High inclination can be used for user to reduce the experiment duration
- Low inclination can be used for sensitive user to treat the specimen cautiously
Wide Range of Applicable Tubes
- It is suitable for different size of tubes from 0.2ml PCR strip rotor to 5ml.
Visible Blue Screen & Control Panel
- Blue screen with optimized configuration shows the needful information such as RPM/RCF,
- Run time and Program number.
- Easy view enables uses to adjust the value at easy manner
- User can change the speed/g-force easily
- User can choose the run time easily
- For more quick setting, user can just recall the saved program (total 10 memory spaces)
|Max. RCF||21,608 xg|
|Max. Capacity||1.5ml/2.0 x 30 / 5ml x 10|
|Accel / Decel phase||0 ~ 5 (6set)|
|Set Time||99 min 59sec or continuous|
|Time Count||From start / From set-up RPM|
|RPM Range||400 to 15,000 RPM|
|Available Rotor Quantity||4|
|Power Supply||P15-MB AC 230V ± 10%, 50-60Hz, 1Phase
P15-MBT AC 120V ± 10%, 50-60Hz, 1Phase
P15-MBJ AC 100V ± 10%, 50-60Hz, 1Phase
|Dimension(W x D x H)||291 x 416 x 248 mm(H:550mm with open lid)|
|Weight (without rotor)||19.5kg|