Evatros T.C.S™ is total sample concentration system featuring an evaporator, hood function and a gas generator.
Evatros C, an evaporator concentrates up to 48 samples at the same time and the terraced structure and slit of the aluminum test tube block enables users to monitor the progress of sample preparation.
Evatros G, a gas generator selectively supplies either nitrogen or dry air depending on the experimental purpose of a lab researcher.
- One integrated system featuring an evaporator, hood function and a gas generator
- Up to 48 sample concentration
- Independent gas supply contro for each nozzle
- Up/Down button adusting nozzle position.
- 5-way gas blowing nozzle drying the condensed solvent vapor on the inner wall of test tubes.
- Aluminium test tube block with heating function (Ambient~80℃)
- Easy observation of the progress of sample concentration through slit of the test tube block
- Production of custom-made test tube block covering a variety of tube shapes or volumes
- Easily replaceable test tube block depending on the sizes of test tubes
- Convenient arrangement of test tubes in a test tube block on Pull & Push shelf
- Timer: automatic gas shut-off with going off alarm when timer setting time is finished
- Option 1: Acid-proof option for acid-solvent use
- Option 2: UV blocking option for samples sensitive to UV
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Forensic science
- Chemical Industry
- Water Quality Environment
- Agriculture and Fishery products
- Veterinary research institute
- Cosmetic Industry
|Product name||Evatros C|
|No. of samples||48||24||8|
|Diameter of test tube(mm)||16||30||51|
|No. of nozzles||48||24||24*|
|Heating method||Aluminum test tube block (No need to use water)|
|Temperature range||Aluminum test tube block (No need to use water)|
|Temperature range||Ambient ~ 80℃|
|Electrical requirements||220[V], 50/60[Hz], 2.5[A]|
|Dimensions(CM)||80(H) x 64(W) x 75(D)|
|Inlet gas requirement(N2)**||60L/min @ 30psi||60L/min @ 30psi||60L/min @ 30psi|
|Inlet gas requirement(Dry Air)**||120L/min @ 30 psi||120L/min @ 30 psi||120L/min @ 30 psi|