An all inclusive, simple and effective waste anesthetic gas evacuation and vacuum attenuation system.
The EVAC 2/4 anesthesia gas waste system features:
- Simple and user friendly with a compact design.
- The EVAC 2 and EVAC 4 are designed for use with Stoelting Stereotaxic Gas Anesthesia Masks (Product Nos. 51609M & 53914)
- Generate a 45 LPM negative flow that can be attenuated to appropriate levels and divided between three anesthesia stations not including an induction chamber.
- The EVAC 2 is designed for users that simply need one induction chamber and one nose cone or ancillary device.
- Has a direct vacuum port that can be used with a Vapor-Vac Hooded Induction Chamber (Product No. 53915) in conjunction with one other anesthesia station.
- Adjustable negative flow meters easily activated with toggle switches.
- Waste anesthetic gases can be discharged into activated charcoal canister (Product No. 53911) or non-recirculating hood or vent.
- Available without negative flow generating pump- can then be used to attenuate active, in-house vacuum source (call for details).