Bead Ruptor Elite
Sample Preparation made easy.
Lyse the toughest samples in seconds with The Bead Ruptor Elite. The Bead Ruptor Elite is the most advanced and easy to use bead mill homogenizer available. It is specifically designed for grinding, lysing, and homogenizing biological samples prior to molecular extraction.
- Wide range of accessories for any sample size – 24 x 0.5 mL, 24 x 1.5 mL, 24 x 2 mL, 12 x 7 mL, 3 x 15 mL, 6 x 30 mL, 3 x 50 mL, or 96-well strip well tubes.
- Most powerful bead mill on the market – homogenize the most challenging samples
- New touch screen interface. Sample Preparation at your finger tips.
- OptimateTM sample prep software
- No cool down required between runs: process hundreds of samples per day
- Convenient front loading design, 99 programmable memory settings, and multilingual user interface
- Features an integrated lid lock to prevent lid opening during operation
- The ideal homogenizer for preparing samples when extracting DNA, RNA, proteins, and small molecules
- Optimized tube motion ensures highest performance
The Bead Ruptor Elite is designed with a unique carriage motion to ensure that the intra-tube bead movement reduces swirling and results in the highest bead impact forces of any bead mill on the market. The increased power of the Bead Ruptor Elite decreases processing time and reduces sample heating to maximize sample preparation efficiency.
Processing G-Force Range Comparison Bead impact forces generated by commercially available bead mills. Bead impact forces are calculated as a function of tube acceleration, tube displacement and the motor force applied to the tube. The Bead Ruptor 12 and Elite have the broadest force range and produce the highest impact forces of any bead mill on the market. This results in an increased processing efficiency on the Bead Ruptor platforms.
Increase protein, DNA and RNA yields with the Bead Ruptor Elite
The Bead Ruptor Elite unique tube carriage motion coupled with sample specific bead beating materials ensure that a thorough homogenate is achieved regardless of the sample type. The high lysing efficiency of the Bead Ruptor Elite results in a increase in nucleic acid, protein and small molecules yields and increases the sensitivity of the downstream assay.
Total mRNA yields and relative purity; Absorbance values at 260 nm and 280 nm were used to determine total mNRA yield and puity following extraction. mRNA yields where on average 4 times higher when bead milling was performed compared to dounce homogenization. Nucleic acid relative purity was comparable between both methods.
Drosophila protein extracts analyzed by SDS PAGE.
Wide range of bead kits for any sample type
Omni International offers users ultimate flexibility with a range of bead beating tubes and lysing matrices to support homogenization of any sample type.
Ordering Information: Bead Ruptor Drive Unit, user manual and 1-year warranty.
Note: Bead Ruptor Tube Carriages sold separately.
|Processing Range||25 micro-liters to 50mL|
|Power Rating||100-230 VAC/ 50-60Hz|
|Dimensions||L: 15in(38.1cm), W: 17in(43.18cm), H: 13in(33.0cm)|
|Product Weight||65 lbs. (29kg)|
|Run Time||1 sec to 9:59 min|
|Performance Range||0.8m/s – 8m/s in increments of 0.15m/s|
|Number of Cycles||1-10|
|User Interface||Touchscreen with user defined programs, tube configuration and parameter control|
|Safety||Integrated lid lock to prevent lid opening during operation|